Attorneys, Mediators, Therapists and Financial Professionals
A Collaborative Approach to Serving the LGBTQI Community
To serve the unique legal, emotional, and financial needs of the LGBTQI community in creating and building families, forming relationships, resolving conflict, and assisting with partnership dissolution and divorce.
To empower clients in making informed decisions, solving problems, and improving cooperation with each other to create a foundation for the future.
To educate the public and professionals about the available options when making decisions, solving problems, and resolving conflicts and the subsequent value that results within the LGBTQI community.
To promote peaceful, respectful, dignified, and constructive interactions while facilitating fair agreements and resolutions.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of experienced and independent professionals using mediation and collaborative practice models to help you and your family with the legal, financial and emotional aspects of family issues.
- Mediating or representing individuals in separation, divorce, and other family issues
- Developing estate plans for individuals and/or couples
- Preparing donor, adoption, pre-nuptial, post-nuptial, and cohabitation agreements
- Assisting individuals and couples in understanding their financial situation
- Developing a customized financial plan to ensure the realization of short-term and long-term financial goals
- Assisting individuals and couples through the financial aspects of separation and divorce
MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
- Facilitating the process of separation or divorce with mediation, coaching, and co-parenting counseling
- Working with individuals and couples to better manage life’s challenges
- Exploring issues arising from donor, open adoption, pre-nuptial, post-nuptial, and Cohabitation Agreements